Sunday 23 July 2017

Oh Look! Someone Sent Me A Gift

Every once in a while, almost all of us are hoping to have something for free, things that we wish we have but we neither like to get now nor shred a part of our earnings for it. Attempting to get it at such point in time should probably leave one feeling guilty over its course for being the impulsive buyer that we never want us to be.

Sometimes, we may just get lucky. A couple of weeks ago, I received this set of Mont Marte acrylic brushes from a long-time reader of this blog. I have since been meaning to write this post about thanking her for these art tools, and I feel a little bad for not doing it right away.

But I’d like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Ms. Maria, for sending me this wonderful gift and for being a regular reader of this blog. I also appreciate that you specifically wrote my blog’s name on that sticky note. Now it hangs permanently next to my drawing table to remind me of your kindness.

Kind of like "Oh hey! Yeah. I've got these brushes from Maria." reminder. Cheers!

Again, thank you and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...