Saturday 7 November 2020

Wantok Payroll Demo 1 - Giving Ratings to Employees

One of the best Payroll Software in Papua New Guinea is the Wantok Payroll System. And this is created by no other than, ehem, your humble blogger, no other than myself. There are a lot of reason why I consider this to be "One of the Best" if not the best. 

I kid. 

One of which is that this is linked to an Attendance System with Biometric Attendance Machine and on the latest versions of Wantok Payroll, it is already gearing towards making it more like an HR-friendly payroll software.

In this post, I would like to show you how one can give ratings to a staff. As we know, in Papua New Guinea, it has become a norm that every year, the staffs' performance are evaluated and that any amount topped up to their salary thereafter will be based on their performance evaluation. The company that I'm working with has over 350+ employees so going through the papers for each of them could be a tedious job. So I simplified the process by incorporating the rating system into the Payroll. 

Let's check this out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...